Friday, April 24, 2009




Good afternoon! Another beautiful day, yet I'm not able to enjoy the outside weather due to bed rest.
With nothing to do as of right now I mind as well uploads some photo's of my work..
I will be having reviews on some of my favorite brushes soon.
With so many brushes out there it's so hard to have a favorite ones, but I do!
Once I have my baby I will be doing more makeup updates on my own face and of my models as well.
Couple of more weeks to go till I give birth..
If anyone have any questions about any of these looks please comment or message me, More then happy to let you know.
Kinda lazy right now.
Once I clean my daughters room, I will be able to take some picture of my makeup collection.







1 comment:

  1. A little bit longer and your baby will be here!!! :) Congratulations!

    I'm due on June 4th, so I have about 6 weeks to go. This is my first baby, so my fiance and I are really excited, but we have the jitters as well.

    Im excited to see your makeup collection! I love the looks that you have done on your models. I cant wait to see more updates on your bloggy! :)

    ReplyDelete