Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hey everyone,
My name is Julie and I'm a makeup artist and have been doing makeup for some time now.
I created this blog for all my friends and clients and anyone and everyone who want's makeup tips or have any question about makeup.
I love giving tips and makeup advice.
Makeup is not only my job but it's my passion! I promise my friends/clients that I would give them tips on makeup so here I am! lol
If you would like to see more of my work you can also visit my website www.Tastestyling.com

I specializing in-
-Airbrush Makeup
-Bridal Makeup
-Tv/Film
-High Definition Make-up.
-Print/Fashion
-Prom
-red carpet events
- & other special events.

Once I find the time I will be having " How to videos" on youtube
Bear with me since I'm a mother of two and another baby on the way =)
I will be adding photo's of before and after shot's of my models so if you have any question feel free to ask!
Hope you all enjoy!
xoxo

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment