Thursday, April 30, 2009

Me doing what I love!

Just some of my stuff while I was doing a job in Texas.
(Can't bring all my stuff on a 20 hours road trip drive) Had to leave some room for the kids and hubby stuff =)
More stuff but didn't have room to lay it out on the table. Makeup has been majorly upgraded since lol
My airbrush machine and gun. I use Iwata
My studio in Miami

If you don't have this chair get one! omg it makes life a lot easier!

Me hard at work doing bridal makeup, just some of my makeup. Can't bring everything to work with ya lol.
It's a lot easier to pack makeup in a zip lock bag for each person esp. when your doing 5 or more client's at the same time.

Here are some photo's of me doing what I love! So yesterday I had to pay my Dr. a visit and get my ear taken care of. It still hurts and now it's both ears! Great! I'm in so much pain but what can I do.. at least I went to get it check out and got medication for it. So 20 more day's till my induce date! grrr I'm so happy yet I'm so scare of the labor pain.. I had both my kids natural so I know what pain is and how freaken painful it is.. It seem like it was just yesterday that I gave birth to my daughter and man it was sooo painful.. Who ever said it's not painful was lying! lol
So I was tag by the lovely abcgrrrl-

what is your current obsession?
Bugaboo stroller, I keep wanting to deck out the stroller, like buying a liner and changing the stroller colors and ect.. Anything baby right now.. I'm preparing my nest!

what is your weirdest obsession?

Finding something wrong with myself, like a pimple or just something on face or body.. grrr I hate it!

What are you wearing today?
yoga pants and a v-neck tee..

what's your favorite comfort food?
Sticky rice and my Asian baby back ribs. Good thing I love love too cook!

What would make today special?
If someone can take all these pain away for me, even if it's just for a day. Would be nice to be pain free.
I would like to be stress free even just for an hour would be great.

what would you like to learn to do?
I would like to learn so many things in life and right now I can't think of it my mind is like blah blah..

what's the last thing you bought?
Hall's cough drops & my medication

what are you listening to right now?
Beside listen to Sonia & Kai going at it I'm just listen to what ever Noah has on in his office. He blast it loud enough for us all to hear. Mostly house and trance.

what is your favorite weather?
If I had it my way I would like the weather to stay in the low 60's-70's with a really nice breeze.


what is your most challenging goal right now? Giving birth in 20 day's! I have been having nightmares about giving birth, although this is my third child.
I had both of my kids natural so I know how painful it's going to be.. I feel sick to my stomach just thinking about the pain!



what do you think about the person who tagged you? She's a sweet heart!

if you could swap lives with anyone for one day who would it be and why?
I love my life and love and adore my hubby & kids and I couldn't image being without them. I know they feel the same way and wouldn't ever want me to swap lives with anyone.


If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?
I would just want to go to Texas and visit my family. I miss them like crazy! I love how my mom pampers the crap out of me...



which language do you want to learn?
Spanish! I should have pay more attention while I was in Spanish class. Living in Miami means you better some sort of Spanish.lol
English isn't the first language here it's spanish!


what do you look for in a friend?
Someone who I'll be able to share anything and everything with. Someone who understands me and can put up with my mood swing.




who do you want to meet in person?

I'm looking forward to meeting my daughter who has been in my belly for 9 months now! I want to see her and hold her already!




If you had $100 now what would you spend it on?
I want some sushi! I have to wait since I'm pregnant, I would spend my money on food! I love to eat!


favorite designer?
Chanel and I love Maricano


Do you admire anyone's style?
I like Fergie's style very sexy but always classy.



Describe your personal style
I love looking and feeling sexy. My style is fun and sexy!



what's your favorite ice cream flavor?
chocolate chips!Chunky money & almond swiss



what is your favorite makeup brand?
Mac cosmetics, Chanel, Nars and Dior


what makeup do you use a lot?
Chanel foundation and powder, Mac belightful,Mac pink plaid and velevet teddy lipstick my favorite lipstick


Do you get enough beauty sleep? yes or no?
Nope not at all.. I'll be lucky to even get 4-5 hours of sleep.



Why did you start your (beauty) blog?
I needed something to do! Other then that I've been wanting to write a beauty blog for the longest and love meeting other mua and people who loves makeup.

14 comments:

  1. gasp! one of these days, you should totally show us your wholeeee makeup collection!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow that's a lot of makeup! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the nice comment! You're just too gorgeous! And i want all that make-up :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are so pretty- love those pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW thats some collection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i am absoutely DROOLING over all that makeup! and i agree, you should definately do an "entire" makeup collection post! :)

    and sorry if this sounds sleazy, but i want your boobs! :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i absolutely LOVEE all your makeup collection and ur job ofcourse.! lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once I find the time I will try to take a picture of my makeup, but once I bring out my stuff my daughter gets all crazy. She loves loves makeup.. Thanks for all your comments ladies!<3

    ReplyDelete
  9. hiii! thanks for the comment! my daughter is 1 turning two on august! and i think she's going through her terrible two already! haha..welll congrats on the baby on the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG!!I am so shocked with your collection!!And jealous of course:))I hope everything will be fine with you giving birth!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I'm new to your blog! You are so pretty!! Your children are adorable too!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I totally tagged u on my new post but forgot u did it! lol

    To answer your question, I went to Tampa. I was born & raised in Tampa.

    ReplyDelete
  13. omigosh congrats on your baby!! lol my friend just had hers six months ago and she grows REALLY quick...i bought her clothes that fit her for about a month or two and then it doesn't anymore..LOL

    ReplyDelete