Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wedding look's

Minelly before and after. This was for her trail run she wanted something fun.
Sarah- Pink/purple look- My all time favorite lipstick-Mac pink plaid & velvet teddy.





Minelly wedding day. Look was from -Mac Neo Sci fi collection.




Minelly one of my favorite client!
The first pictures is her trail run which she wanted something fun since she was going out for her
bachelorette party.
Minelly never wear's makeup, Not that she need's much..
The top picture is the day of her wedding. (She wanted her makeup to look natural as possible)
I wish I would of had time to take a better photo of her it looked kinda wash out. It looks a lot better in person, It had way more color.
Her makeup was apply by airbrush, I have been using airbrush for some time now. I find it a lot faster and really fun to work with. Esp when I'm doing 5 or more people, one right after another.
If you work with a lot of bride's then you will know how important it is to set up a trail run before the wedding day.
This way you can get to know them and know what they are looking for the day of the wedding.
Ask them to bring a couple of photo's of makeup look's that they like, Ask them what colors they dislike & like.
This will help you out a ton!
Night and daytime wedding makes a big difference so ask them If they are having a night or daytime wedding and If It's indoors or outdoor.
It will help determine the look and what product to use on her. Outdoor wedding is a little bit more tricky since every bride doesn't have time to keep retouching up her face. So use product that will not make her melt within a couple of hours.
(Mac blot powder is a must have in your makeup kit. Will help with the oil & shine)
I not only do wedding but I do a lot of film work so airbrush makeup is great. It not only look's flawless but It's sweat proof and last up to 12 hours.
If you don't have an airbrush machine then you have other alternatives.
Such as Mac Blot powder & Mac set powder and of course mac studio sculpt foundation.
Bridal trend for Spring & Summer is more of a dewy look, but with a jazz of color.
So when your doing bridal makeup make sure to get to know the bride and make her feel comfortable as possible because It's her special day!

On a lighter note I'm so hook on reading
xppinkx blog! She is so beautiful & so stylish! love how she just speaks her mind!

If anyone has any question about any of these look please feel free to ask me!
Today I see my Doctor again hoping`that he tells me that the baby is about to pop out soon!
I see him every week till my due date May 21st. Well he told me any day now! I'm not jumping my guns tho-
He said the baby is sitting super low and cervix is super soft. Again I'm still set for May 21st since my sister will be flying out here on the 20th to help out. Today my Dr. will call the hospital
to see what day I can check into the hospital to get induce =)
enjoy the rest of your day everyone!

xoxo

Julie





16 comments:

  1. you did a great job. i love wedding looks, their so simple yet so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And great make up on the bride!! I think they look really soft and romantic. I love MAC too because it doesn't seem to stick to my pores later in the day. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. they look great! my fav look is the 2nd picture! great job hun! damnnn now i wish you can put makeup on me :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful work on the brides. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw thanks! ill be sure to try neutrogena on the spot! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww! You'll be giving birth soon! Eeee (: Hope you have a safe delivery!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Hon..

    BOO! You've been TAGGGGED by ME! Lets play!! Check out my post for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. heyyy i love ur blog, im just getting starting to this whole blogging idea, i would love if u would check out and follow mu blog as we ll :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's astounding to your thoughtful wife that is readied to keep up your spirit every opportunity to vacillate inside of your day by day life!You do have such a fascinating online journal. Say thanks to you!Great breathtaking going, I truly like your capacity and look forward for more perform from your side. I'm a successive guest of this site and at this point have recommended various individuals.
    Bermuda travel

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am sure this paragraph has touched all the internet visitors, its really really pleasant piece of writing on building up new weblog. Photo Editing Software for Mac

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really like and appreciate your blog post, thanks again. Want some more stuff.
    My Room Rent

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really like and appreciate your blog post, thanks again. Want some more stuff.
    My Room Rent

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really New York City, like a number of metropolitan areas. I live to get advice from consultant, I think this barely works for anything! So they get a low score and a better grade, okay.

    Dissertations Writing Services

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, I desire to subscribe for this web site to obtain most up-to-date updates, so where can i do it please help.

    Android cell phone repair

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a precious information and really a helpful post too. Thanks to share a useful information. There are some interesting aspects in your article and I learned lot of things, thank you.

    Planen buchen

    ReplyDelete