Saturday, June 27, 2009

Photo shoot for Mimi




Photo shoot for my beautiful older sister Mimi.
Yes she is my real sister! same mom same dad lol people always ask us that..
She looks exactly like our mommy and I look exactly like our daddy.
Mimi wanted to update her photos so Noah my hubby really hooked her up! (Thanks once again babe for the beautiful pictures) will be adding more soon.
I did her makeup of course, Airbrush makeup once again. I wanted her eye makeup to be really dramatic but Mimi wanted the look to be dramatic but wearable.
I love this beautiful Kimono dress, I really love how the color looked on her. Mimi looked soo beautiful and it really shows in the photos.

I'm sorry but I have to make this post really short. I'm actually suppose to be packing for our trip but I felt like sharing this photo shoot with you all..
We just got back from Miami and now were leaving for Texas.. Man I'm hella tired.. Living off of red bull and starbucks...
When I get back I will try to list the product that was used on her.

Thank you for all the wonderful comments and following me<3>

12 comments:

  1. she looks so beautiful! wow good looks run in the family huh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your sis is beautiful! love the kimono and the matching eyeshow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your sister is gorgeous! Does she model?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your sister is beautiful! I love her eyes :) Your husband did a great job in the pictures, I love the quality! And the make up really adds to the picture! Meooooow! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. she is beautifull! and you have amazing makeup skills! her face is FLAWLESS!!! and the pictures are GORGEOUS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful photos! I was reading your prior labor post and am jealous you ate lobster in the hospital :) Congrats on such a beautiful baby girl!

    ReplyDelete
  7. shes very beautiful. he beauty is very unique.

    ReplyDelete
  8. she is really beautiful! the makeup is AWESOME. your skills are amazinnng

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your sister is abslutely beautiful, & I can't wait for your upcoming posts, it's been so long. Excited for you to get back to blogging~! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. hey babe!!!

    WTF are you....you need to update...or get on twitter at least! what have you been up to?

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh; she's just well gorgeous...♥

    ReplyDelete