Thursday, July 16, 2009

I've been in the hospital

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't had chance to update since my trip back from Texas. I fell really ill this week to a really bad case of food poisoning. I spent 3 days in the hospital, I woke up with a massive abdominal pain to my left side. The pain was so bad that I was crying and screaming.. Then my body just pretty much crash, I had chills,sweating,dehydration and vomiting..
I'm back home now, doing a little better but still not feeling like myself but it will take time. So I'm just trying to rest up now.. It was soo tough to be away from the kids for 3 days.. I had to convince the Dr. to let me go home by the 3rd day. Which he didn't want too.. But I beg him & told him that I will follow all of his directions.
Once I start feeling better I will def find the time to update.
I really do miss you guys!

18 comments:

  1. Julie! *hugs* I hope you're feeling better!!! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my- that's horrible- FEEL BETTER SOON!

    ReplyDelete
  3. im glad that your getter better!
    you take your time girl get well.
    we all miss you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness - hope you'll feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. wish you to feel better,i am sure that all girls already miss you

    ReplyDelete
  6. aw, i hope you get well soon. I went through the same thing but with my monthly cycle. i practically felt like i was going to die. Dehydration was the worse thing ever. i am glad you feel a little better and was able to go home to see your kids, i dont think i can bare not being able to see my daughter either.

    ReplyDelete
  7. omg i dont know you personally, but i really hope for your quick recovery so you can get back to your nornal life. food poisoning is a terrible case. Ive never had it before and I knew friends who had them and its not very good. It just drains the heck out of your body.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow just stumbled on your blog and read your post..Hope you get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. my goodness hope your get well soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. yikes, happened to me before,
    hope you feel better as soon as possible :(

    ( AshaBabyx ] ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's awful...hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey julie!

    where have you gone? i've missed you and your post. i know being a mommy is quite busy and of course fam comes first. I hope everything is going well and hope you had already fully recover from the food poison.

    ReplyDelete