Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Fall make up


This is me wearing the look, I know you can't really see it but
the only photo I had. This is a month after I had Chloe so I was still super big!
Since then I lost 18 pound! thanks to my diet..





Fall make up- I love fall and love the colors of fall.. Bring on the orange,coral and purples!
I never been scare to use orange or coral, although it looks kinda ugly but it's very pretty on. It's all about picking the right color and putting them together.
These photo's were from a wedding I did.. Make up was done by airbrush.
My pick for this season colors are-
-paint pot-
-Brule -apply all over eye-then apply on brow bone to highlight
-Naked lunch-Apply naked lunch on eyelid
-Coppering-with a blending brush apply on crease and blend very well
-Sketch-add sketch to the outer corner of eye

I wish I can do a whole look on it and go into details but this is the best I can do.
Kids are too needy and now that Chloe can roll over, I have to keep my eyes on her at all time.
Promise to go into better detail guys! But def try these colors out, It's very pretty!
If you guys would like to know how I lost most of my baby weight, Let me know I'll do a whole post about the diet.
I went from 150 to 107 in less then 3 month and I didn't work out at all. It was all hardcore food dieting.
I'm going to be working out once again my DR. gave me the a ok! Wasn't able to work because of my pubic bone but now my Dr. gave me the green light! renew my gym membership! Going back to bike riding again.. ahhh feels great!

7 comments:

  1. 107? you are sooo tiny! MILF status for sure! please do a post on your diet! i'd love to see how you did that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow girl, you lost all that weight even without working out. thats good! you are so tiny now :)

    by the way, these ladies looks gorgeous. purples are soo in for fall. i work part time at a retail store and we have lilacs and dark purples as the main color for fall.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to know your diet secrets! I'm still trying to lose baby weight and it's almost been year :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look amazing, as usual! Please give us your diet plan, sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look great! and i would love to know ur diet! it's really amazing losing so much weights in so little time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Please do share the details of the diet. I'm also trying to lose weight. Any extra tips and tricks would help.

    ReplyDelete