Friday, August 28, 2009

Glitz and glam








*Glitz & Glam*
The photo was done by my husband of course.
My friend Jill design and creates her own line of jewelry. Jill wanted me to do her make up for her photo shoot. I was delighted since she's going to be using these photos for an ad in Martha Stewart bridal magazine.
All the jewelry that she's wearing were all design by her of course. All hand made and one of a kind design. prefect for wedding.
We did a few different looks, didn't have much time and the weather sucked as well. But we manage and did what we could..
Both looks were done on the same day. I had to wash off the first look then start on the second look. baby wipe def came in handy! Anyways I just wanted to share this with you guys.. Sorry if this blog doesn't make any sense lol I'm in a rush cause I have a really big bridal show this weekend. I'm suppose to be packing up my make up and stuff but here I am blogging lol anyways hubby is yelling at me to get off.. so enjoy and enjoy your weekend guys! Again this isn't my best work at all.. I was just starting out...One thing I love was that her face was glowing!

5 comments:

  1. I love her designs, so pretty! And the combination lilac e/s with the white dress is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks very raidant! :) I love the photos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually love the diamonds look. I thought the work was great.

    I invite you to follow my blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The photographs came out very well. Good work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a GREAT job!!! Check out my blog when you get a chance!!

    ReplyDelete