Tuesday, August 25, 2009

I'm back!



Sorry been so mia! I've been so busy with the kids and work..
I'm doing better now, food poisoning was a bitchhhhh.. The pain was out of this world! Ever since I had food poisoning I have cut beef & pork out of my diet. Been beef & pork free for over a month now.
It has also been 3 months since I had Chloe.. I'm down to a size 2 now... Still have to tone up my body and I'm starting to work out again.
Thank you for all the well wishes guys! The kids are doing great! Here is a photo of Chloe and Sonia.. Kai doesn't really like to have his photo taken lol
I'll try to find more time to update!


7 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh your kids are adorable! Love your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only 3 months and your already down to a size two. wow! thats amazing, i haven't had kids yet but i have never been a size 2. lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. awws.. your children are soo cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad to heard that ur all better now! :]

    ur kids r too adorable! &.wow three months after u have ur baby and ur down to size 2! i hope one day when i have kids i can go back to my original size in so little time too! ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! Kids are a handful and now that my son started school I find myself being even more busy. I did a lot of diet, I wasn't able to work out so it made it even harder to lose.

    ReplyDelete