Wednesday, May 12, 2010

spring/summer bridal makeup- Aggie






Here are the products I used on her all mac products.

paint pot in painterly- all over the eyes

lid-Naked lunch
middle of the eyelid - expensive pink
Outer corner of eyelid- soft brown
crease this is where I darken the outer wing of the eyelid-wedge
brow bone to highlight-brule

eyebrow - I use soft brown eyeshadow to shade in her eyebrow

black liquid liner for top eye & black pencil liner for the bottom eye go over with naked lunch eyeshadow to smooth out any harsh black eyeliner

mascara on both top n bottom and I use ardell eyelash # 109 very natural

cheeks - well dressed
I highlighted her cheeks with - Iridescent/pressed powder in belightful.use a fan brush
bronzing powder in- Golden to contour her cheeks nose and chin.

lips-
lip liner - subculture my fav lip liner!
lipstick hug me -
lip glass- creamsheen- boy bait

finish with blot power in - medium - great for outdoor

Aggie wanted a very natural look it's very fresh n prefect for spring.

1 comment:

  1. Love her makeup her skin looks so fresh and beautiful. Love the photos angle to it really sets it off.
    Fab Blog please pop over check mine out
    Em x

    http://ema-mobilebeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete