Tuesday, November 2, 2010










Hi loves!
sorry I have been away from my blog for such a long time!
My kids are keeping me super busy and I picked up another passion in my life.
I wanted to share it with you guys.
I love making these beautiful tutu's dresses and tutu skirts.
I will be adding more photo's soon. I make them for all ages, from new born - adults

I will be adding theme tutu's skirt as well. like Hello kitty, princesses and ect for kids.

here are some of my creation =)
I will be adding more of the tutu's skirt - they range fr $30-$50 depending on the size and length.
As for the tutu halter top dresses- price range fr-$45-$85 depending on the size and length.


If you have any question please feel free to leave a comment or just email me =) thank you and enjoy!!! miss you all<3























;

No comments:

Post a Comment